ضوء الفيضانات سلسلة GC
Introduction of G-C Series Flood Light
Shenzhen MIC Optoelectronics Co., Ltd. was founded in 2005 and is located in Longgang District, Shenzhen, Guangdong. Since the LED company is among the leader in the industry, thus it specializes in high-power LED indoor and outdoor lighting including the G-B Series Flood Light. It is a leading integrated operation service company in the field of LED optoelectronics, focusing on the research and development of LED lighting products, Production, and sales. The company also has standard product production lines, self-support import and export rights, and professional management.
Also, they have research and development, manufacturing, and marketing teams, with more than hundreds of employees. They manufacturer different Products such as high-power LED street lights, LED solar street lights, LED high bay lights, LED tunnel lights, LED tubes, LED bulbs, LED spotlights, LED track lights, LED engineering lights LED ceiling lights and other high-power LED indoor and outdoor lighting fixtures and LED solar products, which have the advantages of energy-saving, environmental protection, and long service life, are widely used in lighting, traffic indication and urban lighting and other fields.
The company has also passed ISO9001 international quality system certification and ISO14001 international environmental management system certification. It has UL, TUV, CE, ROHS, FCC, and other international testing and certification reports for various products.
Survive by quality, and develop by innovation. Shenzhen Chuangqi Optoelectronics insists on technological innovation for development, adhering to the tenet of "Serving customers wholeheartedly", providing customers with high-quality products and perfect after-sales service. Therefore, the company is willing to cooperate with new and old customers and develop together sincerely.
Urban expressway/main and secondary roads, branch roads, factories, schools, parks, various residential areas, courtyards and other road lighting.
|يقود قوة||480 واط||720W||960W||1200 واط||1440W|
|رقاقة الصمام||5050 ليد 184 قطعة||5050-Led 276pcs||5050 Led 368pcs||5050-Led 460pcs||5050 Led 552pcs|
|تدفق مضيئة||> 76800 لومن||>115200LM||>153600LM||>192000LM||>230400LM|
|زاوية الشعاع||20˚,40˚,60˚, 90˚,100˚ *140˚||الصف IP||IP65|
|تدفق مضيئة||170lm/w||معدل PF||> 0.96|
|ضمان||5 سنوات||يصيح، يصرخ، صيحة||> 80|
|فترة الحياة||50000 ساعة||مصباح LED||سمد 3030|
Product characteristics: same as G street light
1: The LED G-C floodlight shell adopts a newly designed high-quality all-aluminum street lamp shell. The appearance is simple and stylish. The appearance is anodized and electrostatic sprayed. The heat sink is integrated with the lamp shell. It is corrosion resistant and has good heat dissipation performance. Beautiful appearance structure, good waterproof.
2: Shell structure: special street lamp shell structure and modular design, adding modules means different wattages, and the angle of the connecting piece between each module can be adjusted, so the more modules, the more different they can be illuminated The angle of application is wider. Moreover, the main bracket and the lamp arm can be used separately, and when there is no lamp arm, it can be used as a projection lamp. The characteristic of this lamp is that almost any lighting angle can be adjusted.
3: All connectors of this street lamp are waterproof interface and waterproof glue treatment, so the waterproof performance is IP65. In addition, the lamp shade of this lamp supports multiple angles. There are 8/20/40/60/90 and other angle shades to choose from.
Comparison between LED flood light and traditional street light (high pressure sodium lamp)
*LED floodlights are the same as street lamps in terms of energy saving. The following uses street lamp parameters for comparison.
With the widespread use of high-power LEDs in lighting decoration and lighting, power-type LED drivers become more and more important. It will be possible to use high-power LED lighting for road lighting. Road lighting is the lamp with the longest use time and the most power consumption. The use of LED lamps in street lamps will greatly reduce the shortage of electricity in the city and save the country's energy. There are many domestic manufacturers of LED street lights, and the performance of their products varies greatly. Here only take the LED street lamp produced by our company as an example. Compare with the traditional street lamp (high pressure sodium lamp).
Below we will comment on the performance and economy of LED street lamps and traditional street lamps.
Comparison of service life
The traditional high-pressure sodium lamps with flood light sources currently circulating in the market have a shorter lifespan due to quality and technical problems, generally less than 6000 hours. The LED street lamp of Hangzhou Zhonggang Digital Technology Co., Ltd. The service life is more than 50,000 hours, which is equivalent to more than 8 times the life of the best high-pressure sodium lamps in circulation today.
That is to say, when you use the high-pressure sodium lamp, you would have to replace it than 8 times more, However, you would have to replace the LED floodlight only once. Thus, the cost of replacing the light source will not survive. The maintenance cost and the many inconveniences caused by it are the most obvious contrast. (Because of the special purpose of the street lamp, it is difficult to replace, it takes a certain amount of manpower and machine resources to complete the operation).
LED flood light has no effect on the number of switches, no. However, the high-pressure sodium lamp has a certain limit on the number of switching times. In addition, it is possible to switch it on and off 4000 to 5000 times, and the service life is over.
LED street lamp can be switched on and off for any number of times and at the end of its service life. There is no blackening phenomenon. The high-pressure sodium lamp is switched on and off for 1000 times or after 1000 hours of use, the lamp tube is obviously black, and the light efficiency is reduced by 16%.
Our company uses imported luminous bodies packaged locally by Nichia chips, and the quality is undoubtedly the top product on the market.
Comparison of start-up performance
The LED flood light starts instantly, while it takes more than 10 minutes for the high-pressure sodium lamp to start to reach normal brightness. During this time, the high-pressure sodium lamp consumes a lot of power, while the LED flood light consumes normal power.
Through the control circuit (such as Hangzhou Zhonggang Digital), the input voltage of the LED flood light can be between 90 volts and 265 volts without affecting the LED lights. The high-pressure sodium lamp cannot start when the input voltage is less than 185V, and the power increases by 12% when the input voltage exceeds 245V. In this way, high-pressure sodium lamps have higher requirements for power supply lines. The LED has no effect.
Comparison of color rendering
The color rendering of high-pressure sodium lamps can only reach 20 to 30, while LED floodlights can reach more than 85. Compared with traditional lamp lighting, the driver can better recognize obstacles in the road and the surrounding environment of the road, and reduce the occurrence of traffic accidents.
The level of color rendering directly reflects the scotopic difference (S/P) of human eyes to light. Therefore, the luminous flux emitted by the high pressure sodium lamp must be multiplied by a correction value (0.64) to be the light perceived by the human eye strength. The luminous flux emitted by the LED lamp must be multiplied by a correction value (1.60) to be the intensity perceived by the human eye.
Color temperature range
The color temperature range of high-pressure sodium lamps is 2000 to 2500, while the color temperature range of LED street lamps is 2700k to 9000k. If the color temperature is low, it gives people a warm feeling in winter, but it gives people a hot feeling in summer. If the color temperature is high, it will give people a cold feeling in winter and a cool feeling in summer.
Generally, people spend more time in the evening in summer, but less time in the evening in winter.There are more hot weather than cold weather in the year. Therefore, it is better to use white light with a high color temperature for road lighting.
The luminous decay of LED floodlights has a lot to do with the radiators of LED lamps. Some manufacturers do better. For example, our company adopts the technology of "Multilayer Compound Heat Dissipation System" independently developed and obtained the national invention patent. The radiator is independently developed and moulded, and the developed radiator makes it fit well with the lamp piece to achieve the best heat dissipation effect.
According to the current data, its light decay is less than 3% in 10,000 hours! The light decay of the high pressure sodium lamp is generally greater than 25% in 2000 hours.
Comparison of lamp efficiency
The power efficiency of our company's LED floodlights can reach 88%. While the efficiency of high-pressure sodium lamps can only reach 70%. For example, the power consumption of a 120-watt LED flood light is 138 watts, while that of a 120-watt high-pressure sodium lamp is 156 watts. 7. Comparison of environmental protection LED flood light does not contain mercury, no ultraviolet radiation, and its low working temperature effectively reduces heat emissions.
Since it saves electricity, therefore, it saves coal for power generation and uses less coal for power generation. Thus, saving carbon dioxide emissions! The high-pressure sodium lamp contains mercury and ultraviolet radiation. In addition, it emits a lot of heat, consumes electricity, wastes coal, and emits a lot of carbon dioxide when working!
Also, the LED power factor is greater than 0.99, and the power factor of the high-pressure sodium lamp is about 0.44. In this way, the pollution of the LED to the power grid is very small, and the pollution of the high-pressure sodium lamp to the power grid is great! LED lamps have no stroboscopic and light pollution, while high-pressure sodium lamps have obvious stroboscopic and light pollution.
Effective light utilization
Effective light utilization Rate Due to the characteristics of LED light source similar to point light source, it emits directional light to the illuminated object. There is basically no waste of light, so it has a very high light utilization rate, which can reach more than 92%. However, because the high pressure sodium lamp emits on all sides, part of the light is blocked by the light source itself and has a large luminous point. It is difficult to make optical design, and the efficiency of the lamp is not high, and the output.
The light spot will not overlap with the required effective illuminating surface and waste part of the light source. Therefore, it is projected to the surface of the illuminated object through the reflector of the lamp, and part of the light will be lost in the middle. Therefore, the effective light utilization rate of traditional lamps is 55~60%.
Source and development:
Road lighting is an important part of urban lighting. Traditional street lamps are still popular. However, there is a huge wastage because High-pressure sodium lamps emit 360 degrees and the shortcomings of large light loss. In addition, the global environment is deteriorating day by day, and all countries are developing clean energy.
Rapid growth of the national economy, the contradiction between my country's energy supply and demand has become increasingly prominent. There has been a serious shortage of power supply, and energy conservation is an urgent problem to be solved. Therefore, the development of a new type of high-efficiency, energy-saving, long-life, high color rendering index, environmentally-friendly LED street lamps is of great significance to the energy saving of urban lighting.
Road lighting is closely related to people’s production and life. With the acceleration of my country’s urbanization process, LED street lights have gradually adopted advantages. Such as directional light emission, low power consumption, good driving characteristics, fast response speed, high earthquake resistance, long service life, and environmental protection. Into people’s vision, it has become the world's most energy-saving light source of a new generation with the advantage of replacing traditional light sources. Therefore, LED street lights will become the best choice for road lighting energy-saving transformation.
LED street lights refer to street lights made with LED light sources. These have the unique advantages of high efficiency, safety, energy saving, environmental protection, long life, fast response speed, and high color rendering index. They are of great significance to urban lighting energy saving.
The difference between LED street lights and conventional street lights is that the LED light source adopts low-voltage DC power supply and is a high-efficiency white light synthesized by GaN-based power blue LED and yellow. It has high efficiency, safety, energy saving, environmental protection, long life, fast response speed, high color rendering index, etc. Unique advantages, can be widely used on roads. The outer cover can be made, with high temperature resistance up to 135 degrees and low temperature resistance up to -45 degrees.
- Its own characteristics-one-way light, no light diffusion, ensuring light efficiency.
- The LED street lamp has a unique secondary optical design, which irradiates the light of the LED street lamp to the area that require illumination. It further improves the light efficiency to achieve the purpose of energy saving.
- The LED has reached 110-130lm/W, and there is still a lot of room for development, the theoretical value reaches 360lm/W. The luminous efficiency of high-pressure sodium lamps increases with the increase of power. Therefore, the overall luminous efficiency of LED street lamps is stronger than that of high-pressure sodium lamps; (The overall luminous efficiency is theoretical, in fact, the luminous efficiency of high-pressure sodium lamps above 250W is higher than that of LED lamps. ).
- The light color rendering of LED street lamps is much higher than that of high pressure sodium lamps. The color rendering index of high pressure sodium lamps is only about 23, while the color rendering index of LED street lamps is above 75. From the perspective of visual psychology, the same brightness can be achieved. It is more than 20% lower than high pressure sodium lamp.
- The light decay is small, the light decay in a year is less than 3%, and it still meets the road requirements after 10 years of use, while the high-pressure sodium lamp has a large decay, which has dropped by more than 30% in about a year. Therefore, the design of the power of the LED street lamp Can be lower than high-pressure sodium lamps.
- The LED street lamp has an automatic control energy-saving device. It can achieve the greatest possible reduction in power and energy-saving under the condition of meeting the lighting requirements at different times. It can realize computer dimming, time period control, light control, temperature control, automatic inspection, and other humanized functions.
- Long life: It lasts for more than 50,000 hours and provides three-year quality assurance. The disadvantage is that no one can guarantee the life of the power supply.
- High luminous efficiency: Using chips ≥100LM, it can save more than 75% energy compared with traditional high-pressure sodium lamps.
- Easy installation: no need to add buried cables, no rectifiers, etc., directly connect to the lamp pole or nest the light source into the original lamp housing.
- Excellent heat dissipation control: the temperature in summer is controlled below 45 degrees, and passive heat dissipation is adopted, and the heat dissipation in summer is insufficient.
- Reliable quality: All circuit power supplies use high-quality components, and each LED has individual overcurrent protection, so there is no need to worry about damage.
- Uniform light color: You do not incorporate lens, and you do not sacrifice uniform light color in order to improve brightness, so as to ensure uniform light color without aperture.
- The LED does not contain harmful metal mercury and will not cause harm to the environment when it is scrapped.
Combining the above principles, the energy-saving effect is remarkable. Therefore, it can save more than 60% of electricity instead of high-pressure sodium lamps.
Low maintenance cost: Compared with traditional street lamps, the maintenance cost of LED street lamps is extremely low. After comparison, all input costs can be recovered in less than 6 years.
- A single LED has low power. You need multiple parallel connections in order to obtain high power,
- Low color rendering. The color displayed under LED illumination is not as true as that of an incandescent lamp. This must be analyzed from the spectral distribution, which is a technical problem.
- Light spot. Due to the defects in the manufacturing process of the white LED itself and the matching error with the reflecting cup or lens, it is easy to cause the "yellow circle" problem.
- LED illumination uniformity problem. If the secondary optical design is not carried out. The illumination of the LED is relatively concentrated. So the secondary optical design must be carried out to make the light intensity distribution map look like a bat.
- The light decay of LED. Compared with low-power LEDs, high-power LED street lights have much better light decay. However, low-power LEDs emit very little heat. Heat dissipation cannot solve the high-power LED. Thus, the brightness significantly decreases after heating, so you cannot increase the power. The largest Spark LED street light sold in the market is 360W.
MIC G-C Flood Light
MIC G-C flood light The characteristic of our lamp is that it has a large irradiation angle, which can be adjusted at will. After removing the lamp arm, you can use it as flood light. The brightness has also reached 170lm/W. An optional hood is also available.